Monday, June 30, 2008

A Simple & Relaxing afternoon tea @home



Phy, my best friend whom I known for ages since Secondary school , invited her with another pal of
us, Jess,to my place this afternoon for tea as a birthday celebration since June is their birthday month. They have requested for Creampuff/waffles, well ,their wish is my command, I can handle that .
The spread I've prepared for them besides their request, have added raisin scones with cream,jam, egg sanwich on self-baked coffee toast & nevertheless a birthday cake (caramel cream pear cake)
for the birthday gals.
We had a very relaxing afternoon catching up each others latest happening in life, works and what's more giving them my birthday (coming next month) wish list, that is, each of them will sew me a dress, yes I prefer handmade gift .





As for them, I've made up this tote bag with the lovely Atsuko 's design fabrics with the matching handles,so
glad both of them like it so much.





No comments: