Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tokyo Trip Jan 09 - Baking lesson






My dream came true,I got to attend a single baking lesson during my recent trip to Tokyo.


Before my departure, been searching on-line for baking class, found this chained cooking studio offer 1st timer a trail lesson for only Yen 500 for a single lesson (including ingredients & you get to bring back a loaf of 3 finished bread plus a bonus homemade jam )




Look at the cakes couses they have for different stage , How I wish I could stay there & attend everyone of them.




This is the brochure of the trial lesson which I have attend.




The chocolate layer bread which we saw on e-pan website , after final-proofing ,before sending to the oven


Finishing bread, next to it is the addition jam which they suggested goes well with this bread, rasberry & clementine, made it while the bread is still in the oven.



Thanks to my Japanese friend Ms Eri for her help & joined me there as interpreter. Is absolutely a fantastic learning experience .






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you give me the name, webpage of this place? thanks
pibolya@hotmail.com

Afternoontea said...

Hi,you may find them here:

http://www.abc-cooking.co.jp/srv/