Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She Knows Bagel

To my Surprised, Bagel has never in my "To do List" ever since I've started baking bread. "Bland,hard" was my first unpleasant experience with a store bought bagel from a supermarket .


Until when she keep posting her various Bagel bakes, I was drooling over the round,cute puffy look bagel made by her. With the basic dough, it can turned into many others flavour, sweet or savoury, ie chocolate,coffee,pumpkin, mixed veggie etc. It seems that cream chees spread goes well with it , will try a cream cheese spread on next attempt.


Will keep playing with others different flavour


Oreo biscuits added

3 comments:

Kitchen Corner said...

Beautiful baked bagels! I like the country look of begels you have there and the crumbs look very soft too! Thanks for sharing!

Afternoontea said...

Tks Grace for the comment, take care !

Kim said...

What beautiful baked bagels. I love that you added oreo cookies to the dough!! How creative : )