Monday, July 20, 2009

Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream (Eggless)








I like to do my grocery shopping at the hyper mart on Sunday early morning, for the reason that we get the freshest supply & great bargain & I bet their price for veggie is cheaper than any of the wet market could offer. besides you could avoid the big crowd that flows in in the mid day.

Grab some imported bluberries, strawberries at a great value lately ,these fruits are really versatile, you could puree & freeze them if not in use yet. Just on time for me to churn out his fantastic Yummy Blueberry ice cream with sour cream added taken from this blog, not only the taste, but the gorgeous violet colours are always tickering your taste bud.

1 comment:

Kitchen Corner said...

Blueberry!! My favorite fruit! The color of the ice cream looks very pretty, I know it must be very yummy too! Will give it a try soon. Cheers!